LANGE FLASH CARDS PHARMACOLOGY EPUB!
- Buy Lange Pharmacology Flashcards, Fourth Edition book online at best prices in India on Read Lange Pharmacology Flashcards. Are you searching for [PDF] Lange Pharmacology Flash Cards Third Edition Lange Flashcards Books? Finally [PDF] Lange Pharmacology. Pharmacology LANGE Flash Cards is an app for preparing for the USMLE, written by medical students at Yale University.
|Published:||8 November 2016|
|PDF File Size:||16.14 Mb|
|ePub File Size:||4.17 Mb|
When you are done reading, click the 'Stop and calculate' button. Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the app lange flash cards pharmacology you can try before deciding to upgrade. Given that these are flashcards, you are only going to get the key bits of information needed as a basic review of the top medicines, meaning you can easily retain key concepts for a large amount of drugs, especially for the NCLEX!
The card quality is good, with each card being water resistant and glossy. These cards are durable and will will easily outlast you throughout your pharmacology studying.
Brenner make our list for its concise and and easy-to-read set for pharmacology studying. In this set of pharmacology flashcards, you will get full-color cards that cover the most common medicines.
You will be able to practice the pronunciation of these medicines rather than say it wrong to a patient!
I have to scroll through the cards one at a time to find ones I want.
- Lange Flash Cards: Pharmacology - Suzanne J. Baron, Christoph I. Lee - Google книги
- USMLE Pharmacology Flashcards on the App Store
- Pharmacology Flashcards -
- No Results Found
- Table of Contents for: Lange pharmacology flash cards
- Similar Items
- USMLE Pharmacology Flashcards
If this app was like some of the other flashcard apps I might actually use it, the restriction to personalizing the cards you want has resulted in me never lange flash cards pharmacology this app.
All of this being said, this app should be priced at 99cents. I still wouldn't use it even if it were.